Over the years KH have built many Outside Broadcast vehicles ranging from rigid vehicles to triple expanding trailers.
Our services cover consultancy and assistance during the coachbuilding phase working closely with the coachbuilding companies to ensure the full specification of our client is met.
We pride ourselves in providing high-end services from initial design to integration. We have many satisfied clients who return to us regularly when embarking on new projects.
Our impressive list of recent OB projects:
- Telegenic – 3 x 3D/3G triple expanding OB vehicles (T18, T19, and T21) capable of handing 24 cameras in HD/SD or 12 cameras in 3D. T18 was the first 3D / 3G vehicle of its kind.
- Telegenic – 1 x 24 camera 4K UHD expanding OB vehicle (T25) used in the 2014 World Cup semi finals and final in Rio. This was the first 4K capable vehicle in the world.
- Turkmenistan – 20 camera double expanding trailer together with a tender vehicles.
- ERTU – 2 x 14 camera rigid vehicles with SNG equipment on board for the Egyptian state broadcaster.
- Dubai TV – 2 x 14 camera single expanding trailer built for DMI TV.
All of the above were delivered within budget, to specification, to tight deadlines and with complete customer satisfaction.